We Start With You
What are your aspirations for the future? Walk us through your day-to-day goals and concerns. At Tectonic Advisors, we take a traditional approach to help you do what’s most important – live comfortable today and protect your tomorrow.
Working with You to Build Your Future
Our Wealth Managers create strategies designed to achieve your short- and long-term goals, from investing for your children’s college education to planning for a comfortable retirement and everything in between.
We take a comprehensive approach to wealth management that begins with understanding your financial situation, unique needs and goals, and delivers an integrated investment solution structured to meet them. The breadth of our offerings, experience and expertise enables our Financial Advisors to create a customized asset allocation strategy for you. We rigorously monitor your portfolio to ensure that it adapts to changing market environment and life events.
In addition to offering traditional stocks, bonds and mutual funds, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions for our clients, including:
Complimentary Financial and Portfolio Reviews – These complimentary analyses offer a detailed understanding of your entire financial picture and encompass asset allocation, education, life insurance, retirement funding and estate planning. Following an analysis of your goals, risk tolerance and other factors, Tectonic produces a comprehensive report that details your net worth and provides recommendations for meeting both your short- and long-term objectives. We analyze your current portfolio using a wide range of resources and provide recommendations for aligning your investments with your goals.
Managed Programs – These specialized programs provide access to money managers and mutual funds run by some of the most experienced and respected investment managers in the country, and include portfolio review consultations based on your goals and risk tolerance. Our investment team uses this analysis to recommend a specific asset-allocation plan for you and then builds a personalized portfolio using a variety of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and other investments.
Preserving the Fruits of a Lifetime of Hard Work
Working closely with our clients, our Wealth Managers develop strategies for preserving and growing their assets. With a detailed knowledge of your finances, we can discuss approaches for reducing income taxes, determining insurance needs and protecting your wealth.
Wealth preservation solutions include:
- Reducing income requirements and estate taxes
- Preparing for episodic liquidity requirements
- Insurance solutions
- Planning for family members with disparate needs
We also have experience and expertise in specialized executive and private company financial techniques, including:
- Managing concentrated corporate stock positions
- Trading expertise for optimal execution
- Stock options, margin loans, Section 144 Stock
- Business risk management programs
- Management and ownership succession
Creating a Legacy
You have worked successfully to create financial security for multiple generations of your family. Tectonic Advisors will work closely with you to help them – and the charitable organizations that are important to you – benefit from the legacy you have created.
We can assist you, your trusted attorney, and your tax advisor in all aspects of developing and managing a personalized estate plan. Our areas of expertise include:
- Estate, insurance, and tax planning to ensure that your goals are accomplished in a strategic manner that maximizes the value of your assets.
- Private business succession planning, from preparing for a successful transfer to heirs or outsider buyers, to ensuring continued business growth.
- Family trust and wealth transfer strategies to accomplish your goals, provide continuing management of your assets, ensure future support for your heirs, fund your charitable intentions and minimize taxes.
- Philanthropic planning assistance tailored to individual needs, including charitable remainder trusts, gifts involving life insurance, tangible-asset gifts, split interest vehicles, and private foundations.
Our primary concern is your family’s long-term interests, and our highly trained Wealth Management Group will work with you to determine the best rates for passing your legacy on to your family.